CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Scroog

Or however you spell it. I felt like that with my last pregnancy on my babyfit message boards. The first trimester is so annoying when it comes to other pregnant women. We are all about 5 to 9 weeks along right now and they are already talking about how they definitely look pregnant. Give me a break... I don't care how many kids you have had, you don't have a baby bump at 6 weeks!

Yes, I feel that my pouch is sore and getting harder, but would I say I have a baby bump? No, I would say that I look like I'm getting fatter even though I've lost 2 pounds so far. So, forgive me if I spell this wrong but I must be the pregnant Scroog or something.

In other news, I was told that my lab work came back great but that I have a bladder infection. The bladder infection wasn't surprising.. and I believe I've had it for a few months now. So, I'm on antibiotics and I can definitely feel a difference after 4 days of medicine. I wish that they would have elaborated on my lab work a little instead of telling me it all looks fine. I want to know why they took so much blood, what it was for, what it all means. Oh well, I go back to the doctor on Friday, and I'm looking forward to it. I believe I'll be 8 weeks and that should be late enough to hear a heartbeat!

0 comments: