CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

6 Week Walking Program - Week 1

Here is what I'm doing this week. Maybe if I'm feeling good about myself after the next six weeks, I'll post up my measurements. I know I won't see anything too soon, but we'll see. Heather's doing this program with me, and we are both keeping journals, including pictures... YUCK!!!

Week 1:

August 20 - 15 minutes of easy walking
August 21 - 15 minutes of moderately easy walking
August 22 - 20 minutes of easy walking
August 23 - Off
August 24 - Off
August 25 - Off
August 26 - Off

I'm going to do some workout videos for at least one of the days off, even though its not included in the workout routine. Just remember that even though it seems really easy, it starting at the beginning, getting you into walking and it will eventually work its way into running. I seriously believe this is perfect for me and anyone who wants to work out but finds themself way out of shape.

0 comments: