CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Clean Clean Clean

Today I started to deep clean my house. I'm going to try and take it a room a day, but I don't think it will actually be one room everyday. I have to go to school and I try to work as well so there will be days when I won't actually get to do a room. I started with the bathroom today. I picked that room because it is actually one of my favorite rooms to clean. I know what you're thinking, yuck! I seriously prefer cleaning bathrooms over any other room in the house. It's a small room, at least mine is, and everything can be cleaned and organized, and come on admit it! Everyone loves how nice a bathroom looks when it is clean.

I don't have much money right now so Ididn't have all the cleaning supplies that I needed but I found a wonderful can clean almost anything solution. Some of you probably already know this but 1 cup water 1 cup rubbing alcohol and 1 tablespoon vinegar. I love the smell of lysol but I know a few people who can't stand it, the vinegar solution cleans just as well and the smell is gone once whatever you are cleaning is dry. I cleaned the mirror with it and I didn't have any paper towels so I used a rag, and my mirror is spotless and dried very fast.

I started by sweeping the ceiling and walls. The people who lived here before never really cleaned and we haven't cleaned the creavases in the walls so there was a ton of dust. I cleaned the sink and counter and the toilet. Next I need to clean the shower and bathtub, and then I'm going to organize the alcove. Last, I'll sweep and mop the floor. The best thing, the vinegar solution can be used on everything except the grout and I have bathroom cleaner for that. Yes, you can use the vinegar solution on the floor.

So, I just took a little break to blog this very very interesting blog (can't you smell the sarcasm!)

Back to work, hope all is well with everyone.

0 comments: