CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Counting down the days until the new year. The new year will bring us something that is desperately needed... money. We're waiting for my paycheck, and Aaron's first pay check. Can't wait...

On the note of Aaron's first paycheck. We've gotten some pretty good news, and some so-so news. Aaron has worked at his new job for one whole week, and his boss told him that he's going to start training him to be the lead cook! That really is wonderful! The so-so news.. he's working day shift, at least my mom is able and willing to watch AJ when I work.

Update on AJ...
I can't remember if I had put it down here or not, but AJ now has his eighth tooth, he's crawling like a pro, and he can stand without any support for a few seconds. I think he could actually stand longer, but he wants to move, so he lunges forward and falls. He tried to take his first step today. I think he was surprised because before he completed it... he plopped down on his booty. He'll walk with help as long as both of his hands are held. We tried to walk only holding onto one hand, but after a few steps he wouldn't budge until he had a hold of my leg. He's having conversations with us, but of course everything he says is in baby talk. I get a kick out of him talking to me though.

I'm working on crocheting some blankets just to keep me busy during the winter break. I started one, but ran out of yarn. So I started another with some different yarn. Once I run out of the yarn for that one I'll probably go out and buy some more to finish them.

Anyway... I'm off to go play with AJ. He's standing by my side talking to me.

0 comments: