CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'll have to make this one quick because I should be cleaning and packing. I'm leaving on Monday!!! I'm so excited.

I've changed a lot of my ideas for my wedding this past week, but you'll have to watch the video to figure out what: http://www.asmvideo.com/

That video will be ready somewhere around June 2 at 6:00 pm PST and up to 30 days after.

Anyway, so far I've borrowed some suitcases, done some laundry, gotten my toes and nails done, gotten my eyebrows and lip waxed (OMG that one hurt like a b*tch), and bought some stuff. Now I just need to do more laundry, clean the house, and actually pack, and I'm sure that I'll have to go shopping for somethings that I may have forgotten. I also need to pay the rent before we leave.

Anyway, I need to get to that as it is getting late. Hope you get to watch the video. Last name is Fleek for those from my message board!

0 comments: