CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Waiting

My oh my... it has been so busy and exhausting here in Las Vegas. The silly part is that I wish we didn't have to leave. It is awesome spending so much time with Aaron, walking down the strip with so many things going on around you, but mostly... walking down the strip with so many things going on around me with my husband holding my hand and talking about everything is the best.
Gambling really isn't our thing. Aaron did win 40 bucks on a slot machine, that was pretty cool... and it was an Elvis slot machine lol. Maybe if we had brought quite a bit more money we could have played cards, but that will have to be another trip. I loved the shows... we were able to see two while we were here, and we did some other stuff.. I'll write about it when I get home.
Right now I'm waiting for Aaron to wake up from his nap so that we can go get some souveniers for people and then we leave at 7:30 for the airport :-(

0 comments: