CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boy Oh Boy

Oh man do I have a lot of school work to do! It is absolutely crazy! lol.

This semester I am taking:
Business Law 2
Adv Legal Environment of Business
Art History
Abnormal Psychology

The first two courses I'm taking because of the degree that I am stuck in for this semester. I tried to get back into the Elementary Education degree, but I have to take a test before they will admit me into, and there wasn't any time.
I'm taking Art History because I hope that once I move over to USF, that I can double major in Art and Education.
I'm taking Abnormal Psychology because I already took it once, and I gave up and got a bad grade. So, I'm going to follow through with it now, and get a good grade so I can wipe that bad grade right off of my transcript.

So, as you might be able to guess, my days, nights, and mornings this week are going to be full of reading and assignments. As well as squeezing in a work day.


Onto other news though. I hadn't put it this very big piece of news because I wanted a post just about AJ's birthday. So... .... ..... it will be a week tomorrow night, since AJ started walking! Yes, he started walking 4 days before his 1st birthday. I'm so proud of him, and I love to see him take those funny wobbly little steps. He still prefers to crawl, and won't walk unless someone makes him. He also hasn't been feeling well. He's been sick since Saturday. I took him to the doctor yesterday, and even though he is sick they think he's well enough to kick it on his own. He goes back to the doctor on Friday to have his one year old check up, and if he's not sick his first shot. I'm so nervous for him, the poor baby.

Anyway, I've chatted enough, I have an assignment due tonight that I need to continue working on!

Tata

0 comments: