CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

La La La

I've been busy planning AJ's first birthday party. It's going to be held a couple of weeks from now because Aaron and I have a lot to get sorted financially first. It should all be ok before the party though.

Aaron starts a new job tomorrow. Yes, you did read that right. He's working somewhere else. I'm happy he got a job so quickly. But sadly, my online journal is not a place that I'm going to put up the details of his job because I don't want those details getting around to people who don't need to know anything more about Aaron and his life.
We also went to court today. We now know what he has to do to put this whole thing in the past, and again I'm not putting up details here at this moment.

Anyway, back to AJ's party. We are going to hold it at a park near my mom's house, and there is a playground right next to the shelter. The only bad thing about it is that the woman who sets up all the park party stuff said that we could not officially reserve the shelter on a weekend day, but she would give us an unofficial reservation, and we need to get to the park early to tape off our area.
I also went to Laura's house today. I spent a little time with her, and AJ was able to play with her boys, although he doesn't really like the rough and tumble that goes on. While I was there I was able to print out some stuff for his invitations. I'm really happy with how they look so far! I just need to cut some stuff out, glue, and then mail.
Oh, something good about Aaron's new job is that it's a night job. So, now we don't have to do the babysitter shuffle deal. He's only working during the day tomorrow and every other weekend. That's one less worry now, and I'm really happy about it.
As for me, I'm heading back to work tomorrow. I'm teaching third grade tomorrow. Third graders are pretty good, I shouldn't have too hard of a day. It just depends on how bad the school is, but I'm thinking that I've been to this school before and I don't think I'll have a problem.
Anyway, I'm off to get some stuff done, and I still have to eat dinner...

0 comments: