CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's up?

Not a lot happening here. Trying to keep up with school work, and wishing that it were possible to finally get ahead, but it's not happening until my mod class drops off because of the amount of school work it takes.


AJ has a dentist appointment tomorrow to look at his front tooth. The pediatrician thinks that it's chipped, and he wants a dentist to look at it. I'm very nervous for him tomorrow, partly because I hate the dentist and I don't want them to tell me that my 12 month has a cavity because of that darn chipped tooth. Also, because they aren't going to let me go with him. They are going to take him from me and make me wait for him in the waiting room. We'll see how successful they are in keeping me away. I don't think that I'm going to be able to handle it. I also know that he hates anyone looking at his teeth, and he's going to scream and flail, and I'm afraid how they are going to react to him.



AJ's birthday party is this weekend too. So the rest of the week will be busy trying to get everything ready. I went to this awesome photography studio this weekend and had AJ's 1 year pictures done. They were really good with him, the pictures are awesome, and you get your pictures that day. It's called portrait innovations. We're going to go there next month to get some family pictures done.






0 comments: