CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I got my last filling today, yay! My jaw is very sore from the novicaine injection, to the point where it was hard to open my mouth to eat dinner. Slowly, the pain is going away which is good. I have a job to go to tomorrow, and I'm happy about it. I also have tons of stuff that I MUST get done tomorrow. I need to clean my car out, I need to get all of AJ's stuff ready for a weekend with grandma, I need to get Aaron's and my things together for a weekend away, and I need to finish my school work. Saturday it might rain, and that sucks, but it doesn't mean we can't go anyway.
So, off to bed with me!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're feeling better & you are having a wonderful time!

ps you don't need to get supermodel skinny by march, you are beautiful just as you are!