CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Wedding

I've known for awhile now that Aaron and I are going to get married. Not in the way where I knew and he just hadn't asked. Aaron doesn't have to ask, we both know this, and for awhile we have been discussing it.
I've kept it quiet because I'm still not giving out details about it. Just now, most of the details are are agreed upon and set. I will say, it will most likely be sometime in March.
No, I don't have an engagement ring, and I won't be getting one. This is something that I've known for awhile too. Aaron doesn't believe in engagement rings, but not to worry we'll have a wedding bands.
As for no details, what is the fun of sending out announcements when everyone already knows all the details. Also, many people are not going to happy with our plans.
Enough said about that....

I wonder if I can become supermodel skinny in 5 months......

0 comments: