CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been acouple of days since my last post. We've been up to a lot. A lot of things needed to happen, and changes need to be made, and we're still working on some of them.

I've been working a lot more, and I have mixed feelings about it. I like my job. It has it's challenges, like kindergarteners, and it has its rewards, like little kids running up to you after school saying they had so much fun in your class. It gets me out of the house, and I get to substitute for some of the subjects that I love, like music and art. I actually got my first request to substitute. A teacher requested that I substitute for their class! I think I actually blogged about this class, but I'm not sure. It's for Friday, and for a school with emotional challenged students. It's a music class, and I really did enjoy spending time with those students. They were all very interesting, and had a lot of curiousity about the different musical instruments. The downfall to for me, is that working so much and trying to get school work done takes me away from AJ, and from Aaron. I'm dealing with it though, and I'm sure soon I'll be able to stay at home with AJ again.

On to AJ, he's crawling forward, standing up with the assistance of furniture, walking with parental assistance, he has another tooth, and two more working their way through. He is starting to have issues with his night time sleeping. He wakes up screaming and crying a couple hours in, and take a little bit to calm down. The other night I noticed he had a diaper rash, and I think once it is completely gone he'll sleep much easier.

Monday, Laura took some pictures of AJ and some of AJ and I together. We are working on scheduling a time where we can get some full family pictures. She's an amazing photographer:











There are more picture on my myspace, and all of the pictures are on winkflash.
The rest of my week is jam packed full of fun! I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, I have that job on Friday, AJ's Kindermusik class on Saturday morning, and Aaron and I are going away for the weekend. That means I have A LOT of school work to get done before then.
Some serious stuff with me: I'm having anixiety/panic attacks/nervous breakdowns what ever you want to call it quite often. I talked to Mrs. Kelley about it, and she thinks that I need to get in with a doctor to see if I'm having some hormonal imbalances that could be causing me to have them more than usual. Hopefully they'll go away before I have to call the doctor.
I'm off to do some school work now. Have a good night!

0 comments: