CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Lazy lazy... that is what I have been this past week. It was spring break for me in the college department and I sort of took it as a break for everything. One of my issues was actually work. I WANTED to work.. wierd but I did... but I couldn't. It was the week for FCAT in elementary schools and for obvious reasons teacher did not call out, which means no jobs for me. At least I was able to work on Monday and Friday.
The other issue I had which caused some laziness was I was sick. HORRIBLY SICK!!! I actually gave in and went to the Take Care Clinic at walgreens Saturday morning, and we skipped AJ's music class so I could go. Turned out I had an ear infection, respiratory infection, and I have allergies. I honestly never thought that I had allergies... it's never affected me before, but the doctor there prescribed me some allergy medicine to help.
AJ was also sick this week, and he went to the doctor earlier in the week. I took him mainly because he was not eating, and he was starting to not take a bottle. Turns out he had an ear infection too. Mr AJ's antibiotics definitely did the trick and he's back to eating everything he can find.
Then I had issues with my car this weekend. I was driving home on Saturday morning after getting breakfast after I went to the doctor. I was stopped behind a bus, and I looked in my review mirror and his huge truck was driving up behind me extremely fast. He zooms around me and starts screaming at me. Scared me half to death, I was trembling as I tried to figure out what he screamed... "YOU HAVE NO BRAKE LIGHTS". Brake lights or not, there is a huge bus in front of me that I'm sure he saw and there was no reason to drive up behind me as fast as he did. So, Aaron decides that it's the fuses and not the light bulbs. Laura's husband, Adam, tried to fix it for me on Sunday at Thomas' birthday party, but he decided that it was a loose connection with the fuse box. Aaron was able to fix it today by checking all of the fuses. The person who messed with the fuses before me first of all didn't put the cover back on so Aaron had to figure out what all the fuses were for, and then second he had to figure out the mess that was left behind. Someone had changed the fuses but put the wrong ones in the wrong places. So, he put the right ones in the right places and wallah... my brake lights work! Now I can go to work tomorrow.
AJ and I were able to go to Thomas' 1st birthday party like I mentioned. It was a lot of fun, and I've decided with Laura's help that we'll probably have a small wedding reception in her backyard. We could definitely do something really nice and intimate there. Anyway, the party was fun, and Laura and I got to do some girly talking too. All four boys (including her husband) were so exhausted that we got them to take a really late nap and we just hung out.
Laura and I have decided that we're going to hang out the whole week of spring break since we'll both have off. We want to make sure that we go out and do something with the kids each day. It'll be a lot of fun! We're going to go to the beach one day, the park another, and we'll figure some other things out but not completely sure what yet. We'll decided sometime soon since spring break isn't here for other two weeks. Yay for good friends!!!

0 comments: