CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm just sitting here waiting for 30 minutes to be up so I can take these teeth whitening strips off. I'm suppose to do it 2 days a day for 30 minutes for 14 days, but I think I'm just going to do with once a day because it does make my teeth feel a little sensitive, and I'm not sure when I'm going to fit in another 30 minutes of teeth whitening time in my day. So, I might not get as white as I could have, but it'll be whiter right? Maybe I'll get Aaron to use the other half of the box so he can have whiter teeth for our wedding.

Speaking of weddings!! I went dress shopping today. It was so fun, and I felt so beautiful in all of the dresses that I tried on. Both Laura and my bridal assistant kept telling me how well the dresses fit. Normally, you would try on a dress in about your size and you would do an alteration, and then right before your wedding you would have a final alteration. Just so your dress fits you perfectly, and it better for the price of those dresses! Apparently, I'm very well proportioned because everything in my size fit me perfectly. The only real alteration I would need is to have the dresses shorted a little because I'm not tall enough for them, and I can't wear heels or I'll be taller than Aaron. One other alteration that the lady said I might need, but I didn't see it was if I get a lace up dress, I would have to have it taken in a little bit around my rump because it was a little big around there. Like I said... I personally didn't see it. Laura said she could kind of see what the lady was saying, but my bridal assistant helps brides practically everyday so I'm sure she knows how the dress is suppose to look. Either way, I'm not sure if I would have it done. I couldn't tell the difference when she tried to show me.

So, the prices were so high. Most of the dresses I tried on were $650, but I knew going into there that the dress prices would be high, and I was only going in to see how they looked on me so that I could buy my dress online anyway. Here is the dress that I fell in love with:


And here is the dress that I found online:


Top dress is $650 bucks and the bottom dress is $180 bucks shipped. I found acouple of dresses online that I liked that looked like other dresses I tried on today. I'm going to have to ask Laura to tell me what she thinks. I asked my mom and she liked that one over the others. Oh, and I think I posted it on here but I didn't want my mom to see me in my wedding dress, and she hasn't yet except for pictures, but she'll have to anyway. She's going to have to learn how to lace up my dress because I won't be able to do it myself. It's ok though, at least Aaron will see me the first time as I walk down the isle, and so will the people watching online.

Okie Dokie, time to remove the whitening strips, and Aaron will be home soon!

0 comments: