CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rush

I'm on my way with the announcements. I have the the actual card cut out, the shaker frame cut out, the shaker background printed out and partially cut out, the transparencies are partially cut out, and the inside of the card is done being created and needs to be printed and cut out. Then it all needs to be put together and sent out.

I have some catching up in my psychology class to do but there might be a good chance that I'll be dropping that class. I am not 100% sure yet.

Some other things have been going on in my life as well. I think that for a little bit I was stretching myself VERY thin. Here was a week in my life:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday:
Get up at 6:00 am
Get ready for work
Go to work
Work until 3:00 to 3:30
Have my mother pester me all day to pick up my brother from football practice
Drive home and arrive at 3:45 to 4:00
Leave at 4:15 to pick up Robert
Get back home at 4:55
Either run errands with Aaron or take Aaron to work at 5:00
If Aaron had to go to work, run errands myself
Get home and get AJ settled
Work on school work or wedding stuff
Possibly clean the house a little
Get AJ to bed
Either crash after AJ is asleep or finish what I was doing while waiting for Aaron to get home
If I last until Aaron gets home, we spend some time together
I usually get to bed about 1:30 - 2:30 am

Thursday:
Get up at 7:30 am
Get AJ and myself ready
Go to Laura's
Watch her two kids, and AJ until about 5:30 6:00
Every other week I do speghetti night
Eat, and help clean up
Spend some time with Laura
Leave about 9:30
Visit Aaron at work
Get AJ settled
Do a very little cleaning
Do AJ's nighty night routine
Either crash after AJ is asleep or finish what I was doing while waiting for Aaron to get home
If I last until Aaron gets home, we spend some time together
I usually get to bed about 1:30 - 2:30 am

I'm not even going to try and put the weekends in here because it is completely different, but rest assured there is no sleeping in for me... and not much break time.


I did have a bit of a break last weekend. Lisa spent the night and then we went to the beach together with AJ. The only horrible thing was that we both forgot about spring break and finding a parking spot was absolutely horrible! When we got there it was fun though!

I do have more to talk about, but as it is Thursday I am at Laura's and somebody has a stinky booty.... me thinks it is AJ. Ta ta for now.

0 comments: