CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

YAY

BIG NEWS: I got my rings today!!!! I'm so excited, and now I can't wait to get married. My ring is beautiful, and I would have taken a picture if my brother didn't borrow my camera. I'll have to make sure that I post of picture of me wearing it, although my mom says that it's bad luck. I did try it on because I wanted to make sure it fit, and it fits awesomely!!!! Aaron said that his fits well too, but I haven't see it yet because he took it with him to work.

I also bought my dress tonight. With shipping the total comes to $131.00, and that is shipping from China. Compare that to $650.00 and I think I've made quite the deal!

Yes, this is short, but I have to work in the morning and I am so very tired. Nighty Night.

0 comments: