CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Not much going on today. We all slept in late because AJ was up late last night. My goal is to get AJ to bed at a good hour and get him back on schedule before the end of the month. I have about two weeks. I'm hoping that I can do it in that time.

Heather came over last night and helped me clean my house, and now it is much easier to manage. I'm so happy. I was able to clean up the house today in less than 30 min, but it was probably only that fast because I took advantage of AJ's nap.

Right now I'm defrosting some chicken for Chicken Parmigiana and pasta. I found a pretty easy recipe here. I'm sure it will turn out well.

Other than that, not too much going on. I have a load of laundry to do after I finish washing AJ's cloth diapers. I started to use our cloth diapers again so we don't go through disposables so quickly, and to save some money. I'm really happy that I bought a whole bunch of them when I had the money. I have to say out of all the cloth diapers that I have, I love the Bumgenious ones the best. I'm hoping that with our next child that we keep up with the cloth diapers more.

Aaron and I have been getting along a lot better now. I think it's really because I'm pretty much done with my period, so I'm not so cranky and hormonal. Also, my house isn't too hot so I'm not so cranky about that. I've opened up the windows and it's been a rainy day so it's been kinda cool out.

Not much else to talk about, so I hope that your day has been wonderful!

0 comments: