CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Update

I wanted to update my previous post, but I always hate it when someone updates an already written post because I probably won't see the update unless I accidentally scroll to far down and see that they wrote something new. So, I'll make an entirely new post just for my update.


The recipe that was posted below was very good. I didn't follow it exactly, there were a few very minor changes that I made. First, I didn't grease the pan. I used a glass pan, and honestly forgot about greasing it before I put the chicken in. I didn't have a problem with it sticking anyway. Second, I layered the chicken with slices of mozzeralla instead of shedded mozzeralla, and then put the spaghetti sauce over it. I think the slices of cheese helped to coat it better than mozzeralla would have. It was also really good over the pasta. I also bought a loaf of onion bread and dipped it in the speghetti sauce. Yummy!


I started a night time routine with AJ tonight, and I have to say that it worked ok. He has to get use to it, and I'm sure he will. 2 hours after the start of our routine he was finally asleep, and it took some one on one time with Mommy at the very end for about 15 min before he was finally asleep. That's something that I usually don't have to do, but that is because I usually put on a movie for him and he falls asleep during it. I have started to notice though, that no matter how tired he is he'll watch the whole movie instead of falling asleep. So, I gave him the chance to fall asleep to the movie and when he didn't the tv was turned off. Honestly, I can't wait until our AC is fixed so that we can put him in his crib again. I didn't have a problem at all with him falling asleep in his crib. He has no tv in his room, and that is something that I'm going to stick with. As of now though, he sleeps in the playpen in our room where the window AC is and he doesn't fall asleep so well in there.

I also started to work out again. I took a little hiatus there, but my excuse is that it is way to hot in my house to work out and I'm sticking to that! I've kinda just sucked it up though, and worked out in the heat. It's only for a little while and I can manage.

0 comments: