CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Scares

I wanted to blog about this yesterday but IE kept freezing up on me. My computer has been awefully slow lately.

So, anyway... A few nights ago Aaron called me around 11:30 pm to ask me to go get him some cigarettes. So, I went out to get him some and I also got AJ a milkshake and since he was enjoying it so much I didn't want to get him out of the car to go into Daddy's work. Aaron came out to get them and talked to me for a minute and as he went to go inside I started to close my windows and back out of the parking space. I stopped because this man was walking like he was going to walk behind my car, and I of course did not want to run him over. Well, he ended up changing directions to go in front of my car and I started to back out again. I stopped again because he started to walk in between my car and the car next to me and I didn't want to smoosh him. He stops next to my door and I get ready to back out again and I see his hand going for the handle of my car. I tried to lock the doors but I was scared and started to fumble with the buttons. He opens my door and starts to get in and I scream "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY CAR!!" He stopped and looked at me and just said "uuhh shit" and walked away.
Now, I'm sure that it was just a mistake on his part, but it freaked me out. All of these different scenarios zoomed through my head while it was going on. It really seemed like it lasted many minutes but I know the whole thing only happen in a few moments. My heart was racing and I was shaking, and my stomach had turned. I definitely locked my door after that.

Then, the next morning I had to get up and go babysit for Laura. I got out of bed and saw that my brother had called me like 3 times early early in the morning and I guess I didn't hear my phone go off. So, I start to call him but he doesn't answer. I decided to go get a drink before I took a shower, and as I walked into the living room I stopped dead in my tracks. There was a person sitting in Aaron's chair in my living room. It took me a second to realize that it was my brother, and another second to realize that I was standing in front of him stark naked. I started to back out of the room, trying to cover myself with my hands, yelling at him for being in my house with out me knowing.
Now, honestly, I didn't really care that he was in my home. He obviously needed a place to go since he was out drinking and didn't want to drive home, which was a good choice. He ended up walking to my house. So, while I'm proud that he made a very good decision... I was still very embarrassed at having my brother see me in my birthday suit.

So, those were my two heart stopping scares of the week.

What else have I been up to?

Heather came over tonight and helped me clean my house. It was a lot of help and I really appreciated it. Next weekend, I'm going to go over to her house and help her deep clean her house. Maybe one day we'll be able to deep clean my house instead of just cleaning it lol.

0 comments: