CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Need some sunshine

School has started for me, and I am busy busy busy. I am also very stressed out.

Aaron and I had some issues to deal with, and we are dealing with them, but it was intense for a few days.

I have a boat load of school work to do already.

...AND my house is falling apart. There isn't a single part of the house that doesn't need fixing. We need to get out of this house, and now!

We have a few options open to us at the moment. Tomorrow I'll be going to the office to see if we can move to a rent to own and get rid of our house without the whole mess of selling it. Let me make this clear though, I call it my house, my home... it isn't a H-O-U-S-E but a mobile home. That's why fixing every problem isn't worth it. It's probably ready to be torn down to put a brand new one there anyway.

Anyway, if that doesn't work, I'm still going to see if they will take it off our hands. We'll move in with my mother for a month to save and then find another place to buy. I think we would like to find a rent to own house (yes, a real one ;-).

So, that's what has been going on with me. I've been living under a rain cloud for alittle while now, and I'm ready for some sun... I hope life decides that I deserve it for once.

0 comments: