CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

So far so good on the list stuff. It's kept me up on my chores, help me feel like I was able to manage better, and completely took away the feeling of chaos that my house can create when hurricane AJ has blown through. As of now, and yes it's only been the second day, the list is going to stay.

Another good thing about my list is that it makes me feel ok to work on my "projects" which really only consist of sewing and crocheting. I'm actually going to make a post about my projects to show what I'm doing, what I've accomplished, and mainly because I'm proud of the work that I've done on them, even if the only one almost completed is a shawl. So, that will come soon when I am more up to blogging about it, and I'm not so stressed.

Last night, I'm not even going to go into it, but it caused some major stress. Stuff that Aaron will have to work through, as well as things that Aaron and I have to work on together. But, that is all that I'm going to say about it because I'm not sharing it with anyone but the other people that were involved, and my mother. For the time being anyway...

So, onto other things. AJ still isn't eating well, but he is taking his iron everyday. It is a fight between me and him. I am quite sure the iron does not taste good because it smells and looks horrible. I feel bad forcing him to take it every morning, but he's got to do it.

AJ had a pretty cranky night tonight. We spent the day with my mom and he was climbing all over everything. He's learned that climbing onto the back of the couch can help him climb onto the desk, and I found him numerous times sitting on top of the desk playing with the speakers and computer monitor. I also found him on top of the table playing with the numerous things that are kept there. Every time I turned around he was climbing onto something. He lost his temper with me quite a few times after I removed him from his various climbing areas. He has my temper. I can get quite cranky and he's inherited it from me. I sure hopes that he grows out of it before he's a teenager... although that is probably just wishful thinking.

I was going to end my post there, but decided that I would say thank you to Andrea for commenting so much on my blog. I started reading her blog, which you can find here while reading another blog that mentioned one of her recipes. I can't remember which one it was, but it sure looked yummy, and her blog has grown on me. She has a cute little family, is going through a very difficult deployment, and is just a very interesting person. Oh, and she takes some awesome pictures!

0 comments: