CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Nanny Nightmare

Okie Dokie. Currently at the moment... AJ is sleeping. YAY!!! He's been so cranky the last couple of days... hopefully some teeth will pop through soon. I am also watching a five year old. He's a very shy, very sweet, little boy. He's entralled with spiders, and sharks. I think the sharks have something to do with his father being a boat captain. :-) I only have four more hours here, but I wish that he was the kid I normally watch instead of the hooligans that I am right now.

On that topic, the eldest (11 years old) and I got into a physical altercation yesterday. We were at the park, and he was sitting with a group of teenagers. And of course Thomas has to join the big kids. The teenagers start yelling and get up to leave, one of them comes over and tells us that he was picking on Thomas. So he gets up and starts saying things like he's giong to kill them and throws a pinecone at them, but they were already gone. He starts cursing and both Heather and I asked him to stop numerous times. He keeps going, and adds in threats to hurt/kill us. I called his mom, and tried to have her talk to him but he kept hanging up on her. So the third time I called her back, I grab his arm so he could hang up again and he starts to flail and punch at me. I wasn't really expecting it so he almost got away, but I grabbed the hood to his sweatshirt. He started claiming I was choking him. (BTW: Who the hell wheres a black hooded sweatshirt in Florida in July????) He tried to bite me, and Heather got up to help. As soon as I saw that he was trying to bite me, I kicked him in the leg. His mom then said to get him home.

I'm sure that his parents hate me now, but what was I suppose to do? It was never my intention to physically harm him, but my god... if this happens again (next week is my last week) I'm calling the cops. I can't even have AJ in the house for fear that he is yet again going to threaten my baby.

So, anyway... I've got to get back to my babysitting job and check on AJ. I was offered some extra money if I clean the house, so I've done most of it already, just got to get alittle more done. It's just waiting until other things are done like once AJ is awake I'll vaccuum, once the dishes are done in the washer I'll put them away and clean the oven and counters. Besides that I'm all done.

Oh... I think I hear my son now...

0 comments: