CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Eventful July 4th

Oh boy oh boy was yesterday a day from hell.

We all started out the day very cranky. AJ was just being cranky and clingy since the moment he woke up, a I was still very tired when AJ woke me up. I fed AJ his bottle, and let his sit in his swing to watch "Cars" while I laid down for a little longer on the couch behind him. As I said he was being clingy so I wasn't able to lay down for very long. I fed him breakfast, which was applesauce and put him in the exercauser to play while I started to make the dessert I was bringing to the party. AJ whined and cried the whole time I was trying to make the dessert, and then I ran out of yogurt and was close to running out of strawberries and blueberries. So I put AJ down for a nap, and ran out to the store.

I went to one store and they didn't have anything that I needed on sale. So, I left and went to another store where I had coupons for anyway. All in all I spent $2.00 on two cartons of strawberries, a bag of frozen blueberries, three cartons on vanilla yogurt, oil for my car, and two sandwhiches. Yay me for being a great shopper and using coupons!

Anyway, when I had to deposit some checks in the bank and of all things I forgot my pin number, so I went home irritated trying to think of it. As soon as I walk through the door, AJ wakes up and is still cranky and clingy. I try to get him to watch the movie again, so I could take a shower and finish the dessert. As I'm turning the shower off, I hear AJ screaming. Aaron slept right through it. So, I'm completely irritated. I make AJ a bottle and feed him, it seemed to calm him down. Then I finish the desserts.

I go into the room to wake Aaron up. He absolutely refused to get out of bed. I kept bugging him and he kept saying he didn't want to go, even though he took the day of too go. He finally got out of bed, and got dressed but was just giving me a hard time about it. We left late, and I had to put my own oil in my car!

We got to the party, and everything went pretty well. We swam, we ate, we lounged, and just had a pretty good time. So, at one point, the party every year always moves from my Aunt's house to my Uncle's house for fireworks. We got all of our stuff, except for our pans which we didn't realize until later that we forgot them, and we left.

It was an absolute nightmare from this point out.

We are getting into the car when Aaron tells me that he is hungry. I was telling him that I didn't have any cash on me, and my mom heard and gave me some money to go get Aaron some food. We pull out of the drive way argueing because Aaron never tells me what he wants to eat. He always tells me to decide, but I wasn't hungry. I ate waaaayy too much food! So, I decide that I'll just stop at the first place that I see on the way, instead of turning at Main St. where there are a ton of fast food places.

We're just driving and talking, and the guy in front of me is pissing me off because its 45mph and he's only going 35. I see a cop behind us and I tell Aaron to put on his seat belt so we don't get pulled over. Well guess what..... the cop shines his lights. I start freaking out... WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!?!?! The cop walks over to me and tells me that my tags are expired.... stupid me, my birthday was over a week ago, and I completely forgot to renew them. He tells me he's just giving me a warning. He asks me for all the usual and Aaron for his name, because he didn't have his id. The cop walks away and I start to freak out even more.

Not only was this my first time ever being pulled over, but Aaron had a bench warrant because of some miscommunication with the court system, AND I could not find my insurance information. So, we knew Aaron was going to jail. Guilt..... that's all I felt. Well, I also felt scared, but mostly guilty.

I called my mom and Aaron called his work. The cop did arrest Aaron. While he was feeling him up, Aaron explained what had happened, and they talked about the baby. I'm just sitting there in tears while all of this is going on. He takes Aaron to the car, and then comes back with the bond amount and a phone number. He asked to search my car, I think he was trying to make a joke when he said he just needed to make sure that there wasn't a kilo of cocaine and a gun in the car, but if it was a joke I didn't think it was too funny. Not to mention I wouldn't have the slightest clue what a kilo of cocaine looks like.

He goes back to his car, pulls it up to my car rolls down Aaron's window, and I'm hysterically crying. I looked at Aaron and then looked away. Later, all I could think about was how stupid I was for not telling Aaron I loved him. My mom pulled up, just as they were getting ready to pull away. I made a million and a half phone calls, all the while hysterically crying, and then asked my mom to take AJ with her.

I was told that all I could do was wait from every single person I called. Heather ended up coming over to calm me down, and I went back with her to pick Thomas up from her dad's house. I called my mom to see how AJ was, and my cousin Logan, he's 2 or 3, was burned badly by a firework that fell out of the sky. When we got to Heather's dad's house, there was a lady who had just had a piece of a firework removed from her leg after it had fallen over and shot under her chair where it blew up. I didn't watch the fireworks, one because they do scare me, and two because I was sitting at the computer waiting for Aaron's arrest to be posted on the internet, which would tell me he was done processing.

I ended up having to wait until 10:45 (he was arrested at about 7:30) for Aaron to be finished processing, and then he called me. I was referred by a "friend" to call a certain bail bond, which was completely rude to me, but I ended up going to another one that was nicer. I met with her at 11:45, she posted bail at 12:30, and I went to the jail to wait at 1:00(am). Aaron was not let out until about 3:15.

We came home and talked about our nights, we both ate since we both really didn't have much to eat since he was arrested, and then we turned on a movie and went to bed. Such an anticlimatic, well nevermind cause that's not all too true, end to my nightmare of a fourth of July.

0 comments: