CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The infamous first post

So, I'm starting a blog. I have started them before but never kept up with it. I will bet more than anything not too many people, if any, will read this, but I want to start it so there.

First, a little bit about AJ:
AJ is 5 months old, soon to be 6 months in one week. He's a big boy and has been from his birth at 8 pounds 8 ounces and 22 inches long on January 11, 2008. Maybe I'll make a seperate post later about his actual birth and all of the wonderfully gross details. AJ is a sweetheart, and a flirt. His favorite movie is Cars, and his favorite toy is his exersaucer. His favorite food is bananas, and he loves it when Daddy give him sweets. He goes to work with mommy and complains about it practically the whole time. His bedtime is around 9:30 and most often than not falls to sleep by himself and sleeps the whole night, promtly waking up at 7:30 on the dot. He has a multitude of facial expressions, and he gets that a long with his looks from his daddy. He can wiggle his ears like Mommy, and seems to have her sense of humor too.

Alittle about Mommy:
I am 23 and currently working on my bachelors degree in banking, but it wasn't my first choice and I'm sure at one point I might end up changing my mind before its up. My passion first is AJ, but second is music. I was trying to major in music but I am unable to because of the time demands the curriculum has. I work as a nanny for two boys, a five year old and an eleven year old. I hate this job. I want to still nanny, but find that the family I work for drains me emotionally and physically. I could write a whole post on this, and probably will later. I am a neat person at work, but my own house is always messy with AJ's toys and "equipment" everywhere, and there always seems to be a never ending pile of dishes and laundry to be done. I vow all the time that I will become neater at home, but always fall short at the end of the night.
I am dating a wonderful man, and we have been together for abour a year and a half. He tries to give me everything I want, and he happens to be the one that cooks and cleans. He's a wonderful daddy, and AJ adores him. I couldn't have asked for a better man to have a child with. I hope to marry him very soon, and then shortly after have another child.


So that's a little bit about us. Maybe some pictures to follow soon.

0 comments: