CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's Real Life - Momentous Occasions
















Well today's post is about momentous occasions. I haven't had that many, but I'll let you in on a few.







Graduating from college was one of my momentous occasions, even though I'm not done yet. This was May of 2006, and I had already graduated and was a lunch with my family. The ear and arm that are in the picture are from an ex boyfriend, more than likely trying to show everyone he's my property beca... never mind I'm not talking about it.









This is one of the loves of my life, but at the time this picture was taken he was sort of the only love of my life. This was our very first vacation together, and the only good picture we took. I was five months pregnant, so we didn't go to theme parks, but stayed in a hotel, ate a lot, and did some low key attractions. I had so much fun, I was laughing the whole time.






This is the biggest Momentous Occasion of my life, the other love of my life. My beautiful, wonderful, baby boy AJ. He was born at 3:50, January 11, 2008. This is our first family portrait. I don't look very flattering, but I think it's one of the most beautiful pictures I have. This was a true "Real Life" moment. My mom snapped a picture, there was no setting up involved, and too me its just an amazing picture.




I wish wish wish that this picture had turned out. My mom was working the camera, she chose a wonderful time to learn how to work a digital camera huh? Needless to say half of our pictures came out blurry, but I'll deal with it because this one is so sweet.
This picture was taken while Aaron was holding AJ for the first time. I don't remember much for acouple hours after having AJ, but I do remember watching him hold AJ and walk around talking to him. Blah, I feel tears in my
eyes just typing this up, lol.


And... this is my beautiful little boy. 8 pounds 8 ounces, 22 inches long. Aaron Elvis Jr.
It is so hard to believe that tomorrow he will be 6 months old, half a year... time has flown.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

6 1/2?! Wow. That is a sweet collection of momentous occasions!

I too love the picture of Daddy looking down at his son & the three of you becoming a family.

Jules said...

Great pictures! I like the one of all three of you that your mom took. Very candid and sweet.

Jenny said...

what wonderful moments! love the picture of the three of you. there really is nothing that compares to that moment. Happy 6 months AJ!

Joy said...

Your pics are amazing!

Amy said...

Your son is adorable!!! Congrats!