CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Nothing Much

So, I'm just sitting here. I was going to write that I was hoping AJ was sleeping now, but I just heard him kicking his mattress. It's something he does right before he falls asleep. It's not like a tantrum, but just like tapping his heel against the mattress. But since babies can't really tap it's a full blown kick.

So anyway, the other night Aaron and I were finding songs on youtube and listening to them, when he "dedicated" one of them too me. I actually can't even remember what that song was, but then I pulled up another song (I'm not telling which) and said that I wanted it to be in my wedding. So, we started talking about wedding music, hehehe. I know nothing is going to happen on that end until he gets everything straightened out with the courts. Oh, crap, I just remembered that he has to get up and go to the bail bonds. TTFN

0 comments: