CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So much to do, so little time

Well, it might just turn out that I'll have quite a bit of time in the near future, which would not be good. I'll explain in a minute. So, anyway, I have to clean the house, seriously! Horrible, horrible mess everywhere. AJ has to go to the doctor on friday, and I have go to the female doctor in acouple days, ack I hate her. Today I have to go pick up another pack of birth control, get the diaper bag from my mom. She took it out of my car yesterday and didn't tell me, luckily I didn't have to take AJ to work with me. I have to start calling gynos, to find a new one.
See, I am on my last week of pills, and called the gyno for some more. Her nurse called me back and told me that they would not renew my prescription unless I come in for the procedure, or schedule a pap. I had a pap when I first was pregnant, and it came back abnormal. So they did a procedure called a colposcopy, and ended up take acouple punch biopsies. Since I was pregnant there wasn't too much that they could do, but told me I would have to have another one done after I had AJ. So in, February they did another colposcopy, and took more biopsies, and now what me to let them freeze off my cervix. OR I could come back every three months for a pap. I don't want to go back to this doctor at all. I hate her, so I made them happy and scheduled an appointment and they told me to come today to pick up the pack of pills. I'm going to go pick them up, and then cancel my appointment, and I'll find a new doctor and make an appointment with them.
Now, onto the reason why I said that I might have plenty of time to deal with all of this. As a lot of you know, I nanny two boys. Both are difficult in their own ways, but one of them is literally psychotic, so I have my handsful all the time when I am over there. I did not know about the older ones issues when they hired me or I would have actually charged them more. My rate as a nanny is $7 an hour for the first child and $2 an hour per added child. So all in all there is two of them and I get $9 an hour. I would have been willing to make exceptions, but not for this family. They are just too difficult. So, last night there mom comes home late, she did call me, but she didn't get home until 12:00 am. She is in tears, and I honestly have always felt bad for this woman. She has marraige problems, has problems with her kids, and now her pay is going to be cut. I cannot give her a discount. Her kids are just too difficult. I know in the end that this job isn't going to work out, even without the pay cut. Their home is not babyproof, and the floors are dirty. The kids run everywhere and I'm afraid to put AJ on the floor, they run and jump over him. So, now is the perfect time for me to find a child closer to AJ's age.
Gotta go though, AJ is ready for breakfast.

0 comments: