CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feb 26

I had a wonderful day today!

I watched Laura's kids for her, and we all had a relatively good day. I think AJ was feeling a little under the weather so he was clingy and a little cranky but it wasn't too bad. I opened her windows and the door, and the babies just loved standing in the door way looking outside. I wish I had had my camera, it was too cute. To keep them inside, I blocked the door with a coffee table that they had outside that they were getting ready to throw away. It was so nice outside that I didn't have to worry about it getting hot in the house. The babies also took a nap at the same time, can you believe it??? I got to spend some time with Joe, one on one. It was nice, and we had fun. We started some school work. We worked on A and B, and we did a little bit of matching. We reviewed colors, and then we played with tattoos.

I got the terrible urge to clean as well! The sucky part was... I wasn't at my house when I got the urge, which meant my house wasn't getting cleaned but Laura's was. I didn't clean too much though, just because it wasn't my house and I had three kids to chase after. They also messed up everything that I had just cleaned lol.

I made dinner for Laura's family and AJ and I. We had frozen pizza and salad. I do have to say the salad was superb!!! lol. Laura and I decided to start the Walk You Butt Off routine tonight. She's never done it, and I figured since it had been a little while since I didn't it last... can you believe 4 months already?!?! Anyway, I figured that it could possibly work just like it did the last time. We're also going to start a one week slimquick cleanse diet on Sunday. I sure hope it works considering the bottle cost 20 bucks. Now, I'm not really into using diet pills and stuff, but I figure it couldn't hurt to try it for a week. Really, I'm not using Slimquick itself, and the cleansing part is really to help jump start a new diet. So, once the week is over I'll make sure I put up a post about my experience, and I promise I'll be brutally honest!

Our first night of our walk was suppose to be a 15 minute easy walk. We ended up doing a 45 minute easy walk. We were pushing strollers, one of which was a double stroller that we switched off, so maybe we burned a few more calories just for that *crosses fingers*. It didn't even feel like 45 minutes, we were just having a good time talking. We stopped back at her house just once to get Joe a stroller because he was trying to stop and pick flowers, and I almost ran him over a few times.

AJ was really good on our walk too. He just relaxed the whole time, until Thomas tried to take his binky away, and then we had a baby fight going on. We decided to take AJ out of the double stroller and move him to the single so Thomas couldn't pick on him anymore. Joe wasn't too happy about having to move though, lol.

Alrighty, I've got things to do before I go to bed. I have to work in the morning :-(

0 comments: