CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wedding Dress Scare

I got my wedding dress yesterday. Aaron texted me at work, and I was so excited for a tiny minute I thought about telling the office I needed to go lol. While I was working, just sitting there making sure no one cheated on a test, I was imagine the box it comes in. Would it be really heavy? Would it be really big?

To my surprise when I got home... I start to look a round for this huge box and I come across an envelope no bigger than a manilla envelope. It wasn't the same because it has stuffing in it but still... quite small. It wasn't even heavy either. My heart started pounding, and I could feel the tears coming to my eyes. I had made sure I researched the ebay seller and I was confident, just a little nervous, when I finally bought it. The seller was in china.. so that was were my nervousness came from. So.. I start cutting the tape off of the envelope and open it up.

There it was folded into this little square no bigger than 10 inches on each side. I took it out of it's protective wrapping and felt the fabric. It didn't feel cheap. I started to unfold my dress and out of nowhere it started to feel really heavy... what's up with that? Anyway, completely unfolded... my dress is gorgeous! I stepped into the dress, but couldn't try it on because it's a tie up back and strapless... plus I don't have the right bra yet. The only problem is that some of the beading is a little loose, but no one will ever know, and if I feel like it later I can just sew them on a little tighter.

I've been really slacking on my diet. I haven't forgotten about it, but if I feel like having an extra snack then I do... so I'm gonna step it up. I have about 5 weeks left, and I don't really have to lose any weight, I already fit into the dress. I just don't want to risk gaining weight... and if I lose some weight in the process it wouldn't kill me... my dress will still fit.. remember it ties up ;-)

So... soon I'm gonna go buy my bra and have my friend Laura help me get into the dress. I really should have my mother do it because she needs to learn how to help me, but I told Laura she could help me anyway...

No pictures until my wedding ;-P

0 comments: