CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fairy Tales

I just finished watching How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. I've seen it a million times, and to tell the truth I had just turned it on to watch Law and Order after it was over. It's a cute movie, and it got me thinking, even though this movie isn't extremely romantic... what about all of those other movies that are? How many women truely get that fairy tale relationship?

Don't get me wrong, I am truely happy in my relationship with Aaron. Of course after two and a half years we do have arguements, but nothing too bad. Even from the beginning though, it wasn't the fairy tale... probably because I really had already known him from work.

So, I went in search of a statistic that would tell me but I didn't find one. Oh well... I highly doubt many people get that ;-)

0 comments: