CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crunch Time

Today is a crunch day. I have three papers due tomorrow and have been working on one for most of the evening. I need to quit procrastinating and just get it done, but I wanted to make sure that I get my post in for the day.

I will be glad with the day comes this semester when I'm done crunching and I can either read or crochet without feeling guilty because I'm not doing my school work. The end of the semester is always hard though because everyone always assigns the most. So, I think that instead of just being a crunch day, this will probably be a crunch week and I'll try to get some of the future projects done before their due dates to relieve some stress.

In AJ news, I'm thinking about taking him to visit his old Kindermusik class. Laura has been trying to get me to visit because our small infant class is still together minus AJ and I and apparently there have been so many changes that it warrants a visit to see all the babies growing up. Like my boy...


Just learning to sit and chew things with no teeth... I think he was somewhere around 5 or 6 months


Sitting up like a pro, eating like a pro, with all of his teeth... oh with a cap... at 1 1/2 years

0 comments: