CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I had a good day today. I woke up wide awake, which is very unusual considering how I normally am. The school I worked at was nice, the kids behaved, and the day went by fairly quickly.

In other news, I started my Christmas shopping already. I couldn't hold off anymore. I wanted to get some of it done. I went to Burlington Coat Factory and put some outfits and toys on layaway. So far AJ has 3 pairs of pajamas, 3 or 4 outfits in 18 months or 24 months, a kitchen play center, a hockey toy set, a tool set, a potty, and he got Daddy some pajamas for Christmas too. I feel like I've forgotten something but I have my recept and I won't have to worry about it until it's paid off. All in all so far I have spent 150 bucks, although I haven't really spent that much yet.

So, I'm gonna scoot. AJ is going to go to bed fairly shortly, and then I am going to take a bath... and I think I'm going to make one of those no bake cheesecakes....mmmm.

0 comments: