CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So far so good, I've posted every day of November! Although, for anyone who reads this it may get rather boring very soon lol!

So, I've been searching for my camera cord since we moved because I have a ton of cute pictures of AJ from October. My mother finally found it and it was torn in half?!? It didn't look like it was chewed by a pet, just that someone had yanked both sized until it tore apart. Completely crazy! So, for now I have to remain pictureless because I have to find a new cord, order it, and wait for it to be mailed. A TOTAL BUMMER!

In other news, I have already taken a break from my crunch week lol. Actually, I worked hard last night and this morning to make sure that all three papers were done. I was successful, but I decided that tonight I needed a small break. AJ went to grandma's and I'm about to go to bed.

So, good night to all!

0 comments: