CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

No idea

Ok, so I've been sitting here a little while trying to decide what I would write about. My life is full of school work and nothing else that it would be boring to talk just about that. I don't have much else to say about the pregnancy right now because I'm waiting for my ultrasound on the 12th.

So what I want to talk about:

How I'm trying to tame the Christmas beast


I'm ready to go on this Christmas thing... but I don't have the time or the money right now to go all out to get Christmas started here. Plus, it might just be a little too early seeing as we haven't even passed Thanksgiving.

So, what have I been doing to stop myself. I keep telling myself that I'll wait until tomorrow because I have too much school work to do today. I fully plan on going and doing layaway so that I don't have to buy all of the stuff up front right now. And by tomorrow, I say that everyday so that it continues to get pushed off for the ever illusive tomorrow.

Either way, I'm excited for Christmas this year and I can't wait to get started.

0 comments: