CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6 of 30

Today is day 6 of 30 out of my November blog posts. So far so good, although I find it hard to really write anything worth while.

Heather allowed me to borrow her camera cord, so once I see if it fits and of course if it does fit, I'll post some October pictures.

So, I have noticed that my morning sickness has sort of tapered off. I still feel queasy every once and awhile, and I still find that I'm not hungry at night, but for the most part my morning sickness is staying at bay. I hope that means I'm having a girl lol. If you know me, then you know that I really really hope it is a girl this time. If it's a boy, I won't be upset. BUT... I would love to buy dresses and bows and pink and dolls... I want a PRINCESS!

Ok, I waited too late tonight to post, and I'm yawning up a storm... so I'm gonna cut this boring boring post short. Nighty nighty night..

0 comments: