CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I haven't written in a while. I think about it everyday, and I even come on here almost every day to check the blogs that I read. I just haven't been motivated to write, and when I do feel motivated, I'm really busy.

December has been busy for me. I finished up my semester, which was by far the most demanding I've ever been in. I baked and baked and baked. Christmas was chaotic. Now, I'm trying to plan for the arrival of my mother-in-law and AJ's birthday day party.

I'm so excited for AJ's party. I don't want him to be two because it went by way too quickly but he's definately not a baby baby anymore. He's a full blown toddler and we've started to work on showing how old he is with his fingers. This does take quite a bit of coordination for the little ones! He really ends up hold up about four curved fingers, but he tries to say two.

I have some pictures of my past month that I'll try to get up soon. Beware, they are only taken with a camera phone because I still haven't gotten a cord for my camera. I will need to do that!

0 comments: