CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project Ideas


I found this blanket pattern while walking through michaels last summer. Like I said in a previous post, I decided that it would be the perfect blanket for my friend Paul who just came back from Iraq. I'm currently working on it, and I'm almost half way done. The only thing I did was double the size because it was going to be too small for Paul. He was always a big boy, but even though I'm sure he's slimmed up from being in the military, I'm sure he didn't shrink. :-)



This is the next crochet project that I'm looking at. Awhile ago, I found a link on how to make plarn. It's a way to reuse plastic bags, and I won't have to buy yarn for this project. I really would love to make a basket like this, but I don't know how. So, I thought that a bag would be the next best thing. My one concern is that it might stretch out considering it is plastic. Oh well, I guess the only way to find out is by trying!


So, that's it for my crochet project ideas. I have other projects that I want to do but I think that will be another post.

0 comments: