CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Project Ideas 2


So, I was at Joanns the other day, and saw that wreath. I absolutely loved it, but I didn't want to spend $20 bucks on it. I thought to myself that I could make something like it I was sure. So, I left thinking about it. A day or two later I stumbled upon www.oneprettything.com. There are tons of crafts on there that I would love to do. So, while I was there, I found this white wreath made by domestifluff.




That's basically what I imagined mine looking like except for it would be heart shaped, and it would be red. Then a few days later, I found someone who basically stole my idea and did it before I had even really thought of it lol. I can't copy the picture so here is the link so you can see.

Now, you might remember the picture of Paul's Blanket and the chair it was on.

Well, my dining room chairs basically look like that, two of them have different fabric, but I don't like how they look. So, I stumbled across this beautiful chair redone by Centsation Girl.

Now, I won't be changing the color of the wood to white because my table isn't white, but I definitely want to redo the fabric and backing.

Of course there are a ton more things that I would love to do, but these projects are one that I'm actually going to be doing lol.

0 comments: