CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

One picture, one story

It's been a little busy here, and this has to be short or AJ and I will be late for his music class.
What's been happening?

We had family pictures taken yesterday, they are awesome.
My grandfather's cancer is back.
My grandfather had a heart attack.
My grandfather is out of the hospital.
My house is freezing, the heater isn't working right.
I went to a mary kay party, and it was fun.
I got so drunk Wednesday night, that I don't remember parts of it.
My team got a 100 on the first part of our project.
I have an individual project that I have not started yet and its due in two days.
I'm being really lazy about uploading pictures.

Ok, so thats about it. I promise I'll hit those topics more sometime in the future, but I don't have time now. I also don't know of my picture uploading laziness is going to transfer to blogging laziness.

I'll leave you with a picture and then a story (which has nothing to do with the picture)



Ok, Aaron, AJ, and I were at Cici's getting lunch on Thursday. I was waiting for some alfredo pizza to come out, and I decided to grab some desert. The cinnamon rolls are so yummy.
I'm sitting down, feeding AJ some cinnamon rolls, and Aaron is talking about something, and I don't remember what it is (must not have been important.) This really old guy... like 70's 80's walks up and says, "May I be rude for a minute, this little guy won't understand." And he puts his hand on AJ's head.
I was surprised by this guy walking up to the table, and I want to say get your hand off my baby but the guy starts talking again.
"I was admiring what you were carrying"... ok he likes the desert what does he want? (btw the guy didn't pause here, he said this all together) "I don't think you are wearing a bra, and my wife insists that you are, which is is?"
At first I looked at Aaron like he was going to answer, but I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking. So, I just looked at him and said "I am wearing a bra" and then burst out laughing. He said thank you and walked away.

0 comments: