CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I hope that everyone had a wonderful valentine's day. Ours was very good.

AJ got a valentine's beanie baby, I got him one last year and wanted to get him another one this year.

AJ gave Daddy Guitar Hero II, and Mommy gave him the guitar controller, along with some candy.

I am also very proud of myself. I made Valentine's Day Dinner and it was awesome. We had baked stuffed lobster tails, and the stuffing was made from scratch, homemade twice baked potatoes, and asparagus. It was so good, and I usually don't like lobster. The only bad part was that I had bought some white wine to use when I was making the lobster and as soon as we got home and I was taking it out of the car, I dropped it and it broke all over the ground, so we had to go out and get another one. That put me way behind on dinner! But, from what Aaron said the wine that I had bought was gross anyway, and he went with to pick out the right kind. To be honest, I don't know a thing about wine, and I was having a lot of trouble in the store, so this nice lady helped me, but apparently she has bad taste, lol.

Anyway, after we had dinner we played guitar hero for a little while, and Aaron wasn't too happy that I played it better :-D

So, sweet dreams to all after their Valentine's Day!

0 comments: