CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

To do To do

My weeks to do list:

Go to work
Clean out my car

Read Ch 42 in Business Law
Business Law Post
Ch 42 Quiz
Read Ch 3 in Abnormal Psychology
Ch 3 Post
Finish Team Project for Business Environments
Ch 23 Assignment for Business Environments
Final Exam for Business Environments

Find a wedding chapel
Book the wedding chapel
Dress Shopping on Sunday
Get supplies for announcements


I took a late nap today, and I really shouldn't have because I'm going to be up all night. I have to work tomorrow, blaaah. So, I'm going to try and tire myself out by straightening up my kitchen and looking for the perfect wedding chapel. I've decided that we are actually going to rent a car while we are there, so I can change some of my requirements for the chapel. Right now this is what I'm looking to include in my package:

Broadcast of the wedding over the internet with archive
Wedding Video
First Look
Flowers


Anything else they include would be happily accepted, but I really want it broadcasted over the internet so friends and family can watch without having to be there. I also want the video because I'm sentimental and I want to keep it. I really want the First Look because while we are getting married in Las Vegas, which is what Aaron wants, I want a semi-traditional wedding. I don't want him to see me in my dress and makeup until I walk down that isle. The First Look will allow us to stay seperate until that moment. I guess I could say flowers are optional but, it would still be nice to have them. Anyway, most of the packages that I have looked at include flowers.

The other day when Aaron and I were out getting a computer chair we got our fingers sized. I'm a size 5 1/2 and Aaron is a 9. So, we'll be getting the rings soon as well. Aaron already has said that he wants the wedding rings to be puzzle rings. So, I think that I've already got them picked out. I'm just looking a little more until I'm completely decided.



This is the one I'm pretty sure will be mine. Aaron's will be the same except his won't have diamonds. Basically I'm getting my engagement ring when I get married lol. So there are four rings in one, they are all attached but if you take it off, the ring falls apart and you have to put it back together. I guess the tale behind these types of rings is that there was a Hungarian man who had to go away on a business trip. He was going to have to leave his wife behind and wanted to make sure that she stayed faithful to him. He did this buy having a special ring made that would fall apart if she took it off. He would not tell her how to solve the puzzle until he got back, so he would know if she was faithful. Aaron likes this idea apparently, but I'll be the first to say that he has nothing to worry about. Anyway, I think they are pretty, and I don't mind learning how to put it together. I think he'll have way more of a problem because he works with food, and it would be kind of gross to get flour and sauce all gunked up on it.

Alrighty, and update on my beautiful toddling toddler. He is getting so much better at walking. He tries to run, and it looks funny lol. He's choosing to walk more than crawl, but if he falls it's usually back to crawling until he finds something to pull up on.
He still has 8 teeth, and one of them still has a crown on it. I check it all the time to make sure it hasn't popped off or cracked.
He's mostly down to one nap a day, boo hoo :-( Oh well, he fights to go to bed, and it's just better to wait until he's really tired. As soon as he gets cranky, we know it's time for a nap. I guess I'm lucky that he doesn't fight it when he's cranky. He's also started to wake up in the middle of the night, and usually he doesn't want to go back into his crib. He wants to stay with me.
He says Ma-ma, and he definitely knows that that means me. He also says ba-ba which is both his binky and bottle (which is a sippy cup too). Everytime he eats he acts like we starve him too, lol.

I'm off to go straighten up my kitchen! Ta ta

0 comments: