CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To-Do Update

Here is my to-do update!

Go to work <--- Have been doing
Clean out my car <--- Haven't done!

Read Ch 42 in Business Law <--- Will do tonight
Business Law Post <--- Will do tomorrow
Ch 42 Quiz <--- Will do later
Read Ch 3 in Abnormal Psychology <--- Have been doing
Ch 3 Post <--- Will do
Finish Team Project for Business Environments <--- Will work on tonight
Ch 23 Assignment for Business Environments <--- Will do later
Final Exam for Business Environments <--- Will do later

Find a wedding chapel <--- Already done!!!!
Book the wedding chapel <--- Did this today!!!!
Dress Shopping on Sunday <--- Obviously has to wait
Get supplies for announcements <--- Will do tonight if I have time!


Yes, you did read right!!! I have booked the wedding chapel, and it is all I could ever want for a wedding package! I spoke to a lady who gave me some free upgrades. Including free webcame and a bouquet upgrade. Now, I just need go get the invitation supplies and work on them. Well, I guess I need to work on a mailing list as well. That's my update, I need to start working on my school work. Ta ta

0 comments: