CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Boo

Boy oh boy, am I tired? I was up at 5:50 this morning to get ready for work. I went to work in the music class that I've worked in before with the emotionally disturbed kids. I like going to that school. I have seen other teachers trying to control a kid in the hallway there, and it is scary, but I have not had an issue yet. I even feel that a lot of these kids are much better behaved than in the "regular" schools that I go to.


I had to stop blogging for a few minutes to give my boy some smooches. His slimey, dirty face needed some smooches. I have lived through four younger brothers, but it never ceases to amaze me how a baby can get so dirty doing nothing. The worse part is, the floor was just mopped and vacuumed the other day... just goes to show you can't always get all of the dirt. Oh, AJ has another tooth! Grand total: 5 He's just popping them out.

I also want to add in here, Aaron is a WONDERFUL cook. He made me lunch when he got home. Chicken tenders and potato wedges. Exactly what I wanted, and he made them. It was yummy.

I don't have too much going on in my life right now. It's just working, doing schoolwork, and being a mommy.


0 comments: