CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wedding Uncertainties

No... it's not pre wedding butterflies telling me not to get married.

It's the fact that I thought that Aaron and I had pretty much hammered out the major details of when and where... but now I'm changing my mind. I feel stuck in between my two options, and I just don't know what to choose. I know which one Aaron wants, but I'm not to certain that I really want that. I know this is all so confusing, it's confusing for me to write, because I'm not ready to give out details just yet. I have to work tomorrow, I think when I'm on my planning period I'm going to make some phone calls. Maybe that will help me decide.

I'm happy to say that we know what we are doing for the honeymoon. We're going to go to Las Vegas. So, either way there is hope in that just one detail is hammered out.

0 comments: