CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My November so far

I've spent the past couple of days doing absolutely nothing, mostly anyway. I haven't really had school work to do, so we've spent the past couple days watching movies, sleeping, and last night after AJ went to be we had a few drinks.
I have come to realize that my emotions can be bipolar sometimes. I love my life, really I do. I love my beautiful boy, and Aaron to no end, but while I'm telling myself I love my life, I'm also thinking of things that I HAVE to change. It makes no sense really!
I'm going to get mushy, really mushy right now.
AJ is my life. I love him so much. Seriously, I never knew that you could love like this. This love is so overwhelming sometimes that it makes me tear up. I look at my boy, and he is just the most beautiful person I have ever seen. When he's playing and I'm watching him, he turns to make sure I'm there and gives me the biggest smile. He calls me mama (more like mammammam, but he does it only when I am there) and I can't even express how I feel. My baby is turning into a toddler, and I can't believe that in two short months and a few days he will be 1 year old. I still can't believe I am a mom. AJ now has his fourth tooth, it popped through three days ago. So, now he has two on bottom, and two on top. He doesn't have both his front teeth though, he has one front tooth and a tooth to the side of that. The other front tooth should be popping though very soon, I can see it under the gum.
I watched Thomas, Laura's almost 8 month old, for two days this week while she was gone at a conferance. I will say it was very difficult to take care of both boys at such a close age. It actually wasn't this difficult when both of them couldn't move around. This may surprise you, but the difficulty was not in them getting into things, but them fighting. They pushed and pulled each other over, they fought to sit in my lap, and they did yell at each other. At one point it looked like they were trying to hit each other but it ended up being a gentle touch to the face, lol. It made it alot easier when we came back to my house rather than staying at Laura's house because AJ was not happy being there, and Thomas seemed more easy going about being in a different house. AJ does not seem to like sharing his mommy. The second day was harder for Thomas, I think he missed his mommy, and that made him very cranky. He cried a lot of the day, which caused a problem with AJ because AJ did not want me to spend time with Thomas, and when I did AJ would start crying.
So, that was Wednesday and Friday. Thursday, I went to work. OMG!! lol. Anyway, it was a rough day there too. I substituted for a middle school reading class. These kids really tested me, but there was a substitute across the hall that had it worse. Her first period the kids started chanting BITCH. I felt bad for her, I wouldn't have known what to do except for to call administrators at that point. I actually just had to send out a bunch of referalls. My second class I sent out two referrals, one because a boy was throwing text books across the room, and the other because the boy that I sent the referral with didn't take it to the office. Obviously I was in middle school once, and yes I did think that adults were on the slow side when it came to some things.. like computers, and such, but what I don't get is why these kids think that I'm stupid enough not to know what is going on in the classroom. Yes, I can see you throwing a book across the room, yes I do know that there is a chance you won't take the referal to the office and that is why I check, yes I can see that you just minimized a website that you are not suppose to be on, and yes I did just see you grab a bunch of pencils and shove them in your jacket sleeve. The last one sounds wierd, but it did happen lol. The next class I sent out 5 referrals, yes 5! Just a group of kids got together, and egged each other on to make the class a disaster. I truely did lose control of the classroom, the worse part was, when I called the administrators they sent someone down, and they did nothing. They told me to start sending kids out, but I would send a kid out only to have them be sent back to me, lovely. Oh, and the other classroom kept sending their bad kids to my room, which made it worse. It was a horrible horrible day.
Onto the movies that I have watched so far. We watched a movie called Factory Girl, I thought it was pretty good. It's about a Edie Sedwhick, she was made famous by Andy Warhol. We also watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, this was a good movie too. Very funny. I've seen bits and pieces so far of Journey to the Center of the Earth, it looks good so far. There is one more movie, I think it is call Get Smart. I haven't watched it yet, it was a movie that Aaron wanted, but it has the guy that was in Bruce Almighty, and he also was in the movie just like Bruce Almight but it was about Noah, and I think it was call Evan Almighty or something. I don't know, anyway, I'll probably what Get Smart later tonight if I don't crash soon. I'm starting to get very tired.
Ok, and I'm going to let you in on something that I learned last night, and if you don't want to read some extremely personal about an intimacy issue then don't continue reading. I'll just say bye to you know because I'm not going to say anymore after this..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ok here goes...




No matter how much you have to drink, Anal sex is still not a good idea!

1 comments:

Heather said...

.....

LOL

Sorry, just had to get that out there ;-)