CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A story

Acouple of nights ago, Aaron made a ziti type pasta dish. He made alot! A lot more than we could eat lol. I had to go to my mom's to scan some drawings for school, and I brought the left overs with me. My brothers are sure to eat practically anything, expecially if it is a homecooked meal. I left to go to the bookstore, and my mom calls me alittle while later. She thanks me for the food (she was sleeping when I was there) and said all the boys loved it, except Michael. He had walked into her room, and freaked out. Here is the convo: Michael - Blue Mom - Red
Are they TRYING to poinson me???
What are you talking about?
They are trying to poison me, there was a leaf in my food!
There wasn't a leaf in your food, you're imagining it.
There was a leave, I'll show you.
Michael shows her his food.
Oh Michael, that's seasoning, it's a bay leaf.
Gross! He throws it in the trash.

0 comments: