CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

For me, we celebrated yesterday. Aaron was the cook, and our dinner was awesome. Normally, I don't eat too much of our Thanksgiving dinner because I typically don't like what my mom cooks, but Aaron had tons of stuff. We had a turkey, of course, stuffing, home-made mashed potatoes, home-made gravy, from scratch macaroni and cheese, green beans, green bean casserole (both of which I did not eat), corn on the cob, rolls, home-made corn bread muffins, deviled eggs, 3 homemade pumpkin pies, 1 homemade apple caramel pie, and 1 homemade apple cinnamon pie. I still feel like I forgot something, but it doesn't matter. It was all sooo good.

I took a few pictures of AJ's first Thanksgiving, but I haven't taken them off of my camera yet. I'll have to do that later.

I'm off to make Broccoli-Cheddar Quiche.

0 comments: