CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Poundage

Brrrr... I'm chilly right now. And... I'm very tired.

So, I was reading Sgt and Mrs Hub's blog tonight. She was talking about her struggle with weight, which if you read back some posts, I was working on too. It got me thinking about something that I've been thinking about for awhile.

I am not happy with my post pregnant flabby body. To be honest, I wasn't happy with it before either, but ya don't know how good ya got it til it's gone, right? But... I do have to give myself some credit, which I wasn't doing. I would get very disappointed with myself if I missed a day of exercising, but I've stopped for alittle while because of the anxiety I was having. I'm actually going to start formulating a new routine soon. Anyway, onto why I give myself some credit. It took me 39 weeks to gain 32 pounds (remember: pregnant). I got those 32 pounds off before AJ was 10 months old. It took me about the same about of time to lose it as to gain it. That is an accomplishment! I just forget to let myself know that because I forget how much I actually weighed at the end of my pregnancy.

I definitely don't think that I could lose another 30 pounds in 10 months. I mean it's only 3 pounds a month, and I guess I could do it, but it's too scary to think of it in a big number. Although, if I did lose that much I would be pretty damn close to where I was at the end of high school, and 15 more would be where I was at the beginning of high school.

I'm going to leave you with a scary question though.... if I lost 45 pounds... how saggy would my boobs and belly be? EEEEWWWWW...

0 comments: