CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Quicky

Just a short blog before I'm off to work. I took an art class at a middle school today. This school hadn't been one of my favorite schools in the past, so we'll see how it goes.

In the wedding news... I'm not really closer to a decision yet, but I'm leaning back to the original plan, but still don't want to give up the new idea. Can you say frustrating!

In AJ news... I don't know how that boy doesn't freeze to death at night. We don't have any footed sleepers for him. I went in to check on him this morning... no socks, pants rolled up on his legs... and he didn't have a shirt on. I put his blankets on him, and he kicks them off in his sleep. I won though! He was sleeping on his belly, and a very carefully, and slowly layed a blanket on him, and then I did it again with another blanket... just to be sure.

Alright, well I have to go. I need to get lunch ready for me.. and then off I go. I feel like I don't have any time today though. I have to go to work. I have an exam, and two art projects due, along with some stupid postings. I really hate having to use a discussion board for school. They want you to reply, but it's always stupid.... "Yeah I agree" cause there really isn't anything to disagree about. Whatever! And, I need to pick my classes for next semester...

Anywhoooooo.... Have a good day!

0 comments: