CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Movie

AJ and I went to Movie in the Park last night with Laura, Thomas, and Joe. It was Kung Fu Panda, which we have been watching all week lol. Oh well. It was nice when we left, a little chilly when we got there, and COLD by the end of the movie. I had brought three blankets to wrap up in, but next time I'll make sure that we at least have one for each, depending on if it is actually going to be cold in December. Last year it did not get cold until right after AJ was born. It is really nice that it is cold now, thought, and I really do want a cold Christmas.
Anyway, back to the movie... the concession prices were very good, and I actually ate a hotdog and liked it. The babies fell asleep a little into the movie, and they were all swaddled up in their blankets, and we laid them down next to each other. It totally made me feel like he was a newborn again, I miss the newborn stage ALOT.
Alrighty, I do have to get going. I have a little boy in the next room who seems to be smelling up the house.

0 comments: